If you’re early, the traffic team/loading bay staff will try and fit you in, but you may have to wait for your allotted time slot. If they cannot, you may be required to wait in the marshalling yard until your scheduled time. You may have to park and you can do so in our south parking lot or the yard. This is because the venue cannot have cars parked on surrounding area streets and wait for access time.
Articles in this section
- What if I arrive too early?
- What if I take too long to unload my vehicle and overrun my allocated time?
- What happens if I'm going to be late?
- What if there's no space?
- What happens if I don't know my licence plate?
- What is the vehicle pass and what do I do with it?
- Why is the time I would like not available?
- I'm arriving today, is it too late to book?
- What if I don't book ahead of time using the App?
- Who do I contact for help?